Monday, March 28, 2011

Welcome Note - The Drawing Room Collection - Group Art Show presented by usha shantharam

I am usha shantharam - artist based in Bangalore India.  This blog is about my upcoming group show called 'The Drawing Room Collection' organised by me.  This art show is scheduled for a May 2011 release.
The artists taking part in this art show are students of my 'Usha's Art Class'.  Four of my students (all software proffessionals will be showcasing their art in this show which is curated by me and will also showcase some of my 'en plein aire' paintings. 
The students who will be part of this show along with me are
Sankara Rao Bhatta
Sukanya Koosappa
Geethika Karki
and
Rajit Raghu
The show ' The Drawing Room Collection' is scheduled to start on 16th May 2011 through 25th May 2011.  It will be held at the Chitra Kala Parishad Banglaore.

No comments: